As part of a collaborative team of artists and editors at Imagineeringart.com, I played a major role in creating content for illustration programs in the following publications:
Moore – Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 7th edition – Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2012
- Lead artist role: Initial art style development and colour palette design
- Art direction and content review for each figure, and illustrated many figures within the book
- This textbook includes over 1100 medical illustrations, originally created by esteemed medical illustrators over many years, later re-created by illustrators at Imagineering. The 7th edition features a completely revitalized art program with updated rendering styles, a unified colour palette, and enhanced anatomical accuracy.
- Look inside at amazon.com to see a preview of the introductory chapter.
Saladin –Anatomy & Physiology 6e – McGraw-Hill 2012
- Cover illustration (over photo)
McConnell – Human Form, Human Function: Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology– Wolters Kluwer / Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2010