As part of a collaborative team of artists at Imagineeringart.com, I played a major role in creating content for illustration programs in the following publications:
Amerman – Human Anatomy & Physiology – Pearson 2014
- Art style development, illustrations throughout
- Sample Chapter: Nervous system
- Sample Chapter: Urinary System
Morris – Biology: How Life Works – W. H. Freeman 2013
- Art content and style development, illustrations throughout
Moore – Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 7th edition – Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2012
- Lead artist role
- Art style development and colour palette design
- Art direction and content review for each figure
- Illustrated many figures within the book
- This textbook includes over 1100 medical illustrations, originally created by esteemed medical illustrators over many years, and now re-created by illustrators at Imagineering. The 7th edition features a completely revitalized art program with updated rendering styles, a unified colour palette, and enhanced anatomical accuracy. It was such an honour to work on this book!
- Check out the listing at amazon.com to see a preview of the introductory chapter. You can compare the 6th edition preview to get a visual sense of the changes implemented for the enhanced art program in the 7th edition.
Saladin – Anatomy & Physiology 6e – McGraw-Hill 2012
- Cover illustration (over photo)
McConnell – Human Form, Human Function: Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology – Wolters Kluwer / Lippincott Williams & Wilkins 2010
- Cover Illustration (over photo)
- Many illustrations in the book, including muscle form & function figures
- Look inside the book for a preview at ThePoint
- Watch the authors discuss Human Form, Human Function.